SailNet Community - View Single Post - Attention All Ships....attention All Ships....
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Attention All Ships....attention All Ships....

All ships...all ships....all ships....

My son Fred has his long waiting National Optimist Championships this weekend (5, 6 and 7th September) in Viana do Castelo, Portugal.

It's the end of this season for him, as he will from here on, leave the Juveniles level, and move on to the B Optimist level, the next and final level is the A, in 2 years..then...it's the future, a bright one I hope.

See here in "setembro", sorry it's in Portuguese.

and here

He is very nervous and all encouragment is welcome, obviously.

He will be using his new "secret weapon", and hasn't trained much on it, since we've been on the move since july. Hence the nervous condition.

We believe he will be doing fine, but we'll see, he needs to travel far away, to far away waters he doesn't know, but its the begining for him in hi level competition.

We are all traveling North (not with him as he will go with the Club and coach and other sailors as well). We will take many photos and will let you know Sunday night.

He started a thread, so if you guys want to encourage him, please go ahead, he will love it.

I personally thank you for the gesture, see you soon.

Thanks again.

Alex

Last edited by Giulietta; 09-03-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook