SailNet Community - View Single Post - What is the story on websites for buying a boat
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
LOL ..I know the feeling..My perspective is from both ends on Craigslist...I have both bought and Sold..I will never list another boat with them..What a wast of time dealing with as I said unqualified buyers just itching to score some grand steal of the decade type mentality...I lost count of the idiots who would come waist my time and then tell me "Well I dont have the money I was just hoping you wanted "Or would take" a lot less...Jeezz.

On the flip side when I bought something after inspecting the car boat whatever Id just ask what's your bottom dollor and fork over the cash no other questions asked. And I never went to look at anything I didnt really want or had the cash to buy.. I Just want to be treated the same way.

Edit: I posted about this topic in another thread...I got to the point where I'd interrogate the poor buggers on the phone calling out a few on the carpet so to speak telling them right out they were waisting my time and could'nt afford my boat...Rude ? ..probably... did I care? not in the least at that point.

Last edited by Stillraining; 09-21-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook