SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Giu - thanks for the tether vid. Very "edutainment" kind of vibe. I think, personally, my favorite part was right at the end where you start trying to make the old hand/armpit flatulence sounds. I'm not really sure what that has to do with tether theory (maybe a Portugese celebratory dance after each successful tack?) - but I do know it works a lot better if you put your hand under your fleece - at least here in the U.S.

Pain - be afraid. Be very afraid. Actually I just think Giu refuses to believe he got so severely punked by you.

Valiente - welcome! We're waiting with bated breath (except for T - his is actual baited breath) for your BFS! What ya got, dude?

T - I'm trying, man, I'm really trying. Ahm....ahh....ahm...thanks for your...ahmm...ahhh....witty.....ahhh....contributi on. Stay in the slip. Heh. Yeah. Heh.

Yo! Newbies! Throw down some BFS, baby! We're counting on you! These chuckleheads...they got nothin!

Last edited by smackdaddy; 09-28-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook