SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Looking For A Compatible Person

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  whiteout 
#1 ·
I''m looking for compatible person interested in sailing wherever the wind carries us. I''m getting the boat ready and would like to leave in June, July or Aug. from West Palm Beach. I''ll send pics of me, the boat and my dog (a poodle). I have plenty of experience and am a captain with a 100-ton license. The boat is a 44'' Pearson Countess and very seaworthy. Let''s swap resumes or send me an e mail with your phone number and I''ll call. mailto:captaindewey@hotmai.com This is not to be a pleasure cruise but a cruising sailing adventure.

#2 ·
SailKabbalah, I am interested in your cruising sailing adventure. I do not have any sailing experience but do have the time and desrie to learn. I am a school teacher from the midwest. Teaching allows me the summer to be adventurous. In the past I have been to Costa Rica, Hawaii and San Francisco during my summers away from teaching. I had attempted to do a sailing trip as well but things just didn''t go through. Please respond back and let me know of any more details. Thanks M. Hale

#5 ·
M Hale -

I started looking on the message board this evening to see what sort of listings there are. I like to cruise the North Channel \Georgian Bay in Ontario. Late July and August is a wonderful time to cruise up there.

What are your plans for the summer?

john

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.