SailNet Community - View Single Post - LFS Proponents Have Lovely Outing
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008
Tartan 27' owner

CalebD will become famous soon enough
Ahem, where is the published article sourced from? I would appreciate a link and a few cold beverages while I ponder the authenticity of this post.
Sailaway21 is world renowned? I suppose he is as he has been over much more ocean than you ScratchRatty. At least he is known in Portugal where Alex really _____ him.
I am gonna have to fix this by taking my Lightning 19' racing dinghy down to the Chesapeake for like $145 total cost I guess.
We can only dream. Dream about 'floor pie' mmmmh!
D'oh!
PS., I would have thought that 'LFS' would have stood for Lazy Freakin' Sails of which I have enjoyed many and still look forward too!
PSST., only kidding! Nice use of the English language but a bit on the combative side. Smoke some dope kiddie and enjoy it for yourself. I promise that it is not addictive and you can stop any time.
Sailing is what is addictive until you really injure yourself or kill one of your crew. Not the evil weed.
Enjoy.
PPSS., Warm popcorn or cold I could not care but beer warm or preferably cold will help me through all kinds of delusions of grandeur. If that does not work there is always some rum.
Good night.

Everybody has one:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook