SailNet Community - View Single Post - Tender marking requirements
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004
tksDreamHunter tksDreamHunter is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
tksDreamHunter is on a distinguished road
Tender marking requirements

If it is under power (i.e. outboard motor) it will have to be registered in the state of California, via the DMV.

Even if it is the tender of a documented vessel, if it has a motor on it, legally needs to ne registered.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook