SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailing / Rigging Knife
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008

onewebfoot is on a distinguished road
Just a quick update for a study that ended up progressing over 6+ weeks. Someone asked me to advise if I found a folding rigging knife that I like. Someone else has provided support by providing a link and private eBook review that was not visible (thank you). Someone else initiated an effort to establish a folding rigging knife of one's dreams by approaching knife makers with the premise of this thread and related eBook PDF.

And the fact remains - many types of folding rigging knives exist in all cost ranges, and some inspire passion from their users. Myerchin worked on the new P300 design for years, but the model was launched roughly 2 weeks after the initial PDF eBook and roughly six weeks after this thread started (the 2008 portion). It was quite a coincidence, and the P300 changes the long-term findings of this thread, as this model of folding rigging knife addresses each of the five requested features and more. Thanks, all, for your inputs. I thought I should cite the P300 and the PDF eBook update. Otherwise, the eBook link is the same, but with updated content. Thanks and regards. -Vince

Last edited by onewebfoot; 10-18-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook