SailNet Community - View Single Post - boating related internship
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008

dell30rb is on a distinguished road
boating related internship

Hey everyone,

I'm a 21 yr. old Jr. in business school at NC State University, and I'm looking to take next semester off and do an internship. I have some previous work experience, including a CNC operator at a machine shop, and a sales position at a company that makes search and rescue equipment. I'm a good sailor, mechanically inclined, and very outgoing and good with customers. I have a professional resume with good references (and a sailing resume as well) that I can send via email. I'd also be willing to drive for a personal interview.

I'm looking for any sort of work experience that would look good on a resume. Administrative assistant, sales, marketing.. anything in those fields. I'm willing to work full time and for a low wage. I'm also willing to travel, I'd enjoy going to trade shows etc. I can start anytime after Christmas.

I'd like to find something in a coastal town on the east coast. I'm tired of being landlocked and want to relocate for awhile! If anyone knows a business owner who might be interested in hiring someone like myself, or can suggest good companies to contact, please let me know! I'm open to pretty much any job as long as it is a "resume builder".

Thanks
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook