Join Date: Oct 2006
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 9
OK, here we go again...an offer on another boat!
I know I'm going to sound like a broken record with my threads. Let's just say we decided to bite the bullet again on another boat this afternoon. I think the offer may actually get to the listing broker in the morning though.
So maybe we'll hear something back tomorrow. I'm excited about the boat, but less positive about the process after our last experience. Fortunately, the last time we found out very early that there was something sketchy going on, so it didn't turn into a nightmare.
Hopefully, our offer will be accepted (at least keep us talking). I guess we'll see...I'll keep you updated. No pics or details of course until we have an agreement on the boat...
Thanks for letting me post a vague post with no real information!