SailNet Community - View Single Post - how much foam in a Mac or Venture 25?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008

N0NJY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolmwill View Post
Phil and Rick,
Thank very much for the replies. Thanks for your pictures, Phil. Rick, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd be grateful to see what you have as well. Even though I'm an inland sailor, I'm not too crazy about sinking in cold water. I'm currently in the process of cutting some dock foam to install (lots of fun!)
-Malcolm
Malcolm, I'll see what I can get for you this weekend. Probably have time this weekend to snap some pictures for you!

I'm currently not YET a Sailor. Got a boat. Working on it. It's sitting at my home right now and it will be in the water first thing this Spring. Wife and I are planning classes (Basic Keelboat right now, perhaps some other stuff not long after).

I'm working on some problems on the upper deck and the overhead inside the boat in the cabin. Once I get that finished this weekend I'll be removing all the foam blocks anyway for some other work around the rudder brackets so I'll get some good images of the location of the blocks as well as the blocks themselves for you.

moˈloːn laˈbe!

It's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not.

Let those winds of change blow over my head,
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead - Jimmy Buffet

Last edited by N0NJY; 10-30-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook