SailNet Community - View Single Post - Charts and Maps of the ICW
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008
moderate?

camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough
Hey Christina... take the snide remarks in stride...it is the internet and MOST of us here are friendly. Happy to help in any way I can as you ead south. I have done the entire ICW several times as have many here. May I assume you are planning for NEXT year? Getting rather chilly up north for travel.

I will add my apologies for the rather rude reception your initial, polite question engendered here.

You guys who responded negatively should stay the hell away from newbies if you can't just be basically polite. I am sick and tired of the negativity some of you spew at folks asking perfectly innocent if uninformed questions and I am going to institute a unilateral personal rule that anyone who can't be polite to a person with less than 10 posts is gonna go on a one week vacation. This will also be posted as a sticky message in the general forum. We thrive on NEW members and we are here to serve and help them and make new friends.
Find someplace else to get rid of your hostility.