SailNet Community - View Single Post - AC Bilge Pumps?
Thread: AC Bilge Pumps?
View Single Post
post #2 of Old 11-02-2008
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 10,851
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 15
AC DC converter is called a transformer..they are found anywhere, from Radio Shack to Wall mart..

I don't know..and AC bilge seems risky....what do you think???
Giulietta is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome