SailNet Community - View Single Post - A new catalina 36?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2001

h20nut is on a distinguished road
A new catalina 36?

The Catalina 36 is a true workhorse. We have used Catalina 31''s,32''s,36''s,38''s,40''s and 42''s in our Charter fleet. These boats are used almost constantly by casual sailors in a shoal water environment with very little service required. Many of our charter guests after sailing Catalinas purchase them.
I''ll ask denr one more time. Schaeffer furling, Garhauer ball bearing blocks, Seaward,Lewmar,Yanmar,Charleston spar,Jabsco,Harken,etc. Is there a problem with these companies or their products? It is a fact, check out your NADA, BUC Catalinas offer one of the best investments in regards to resale in the industry. The Catalina 36 is a very popular boat, and more imprtantly our customers love them. Denr I thought you were going to let me take you to the factory for an education. The offer still stands. paule forget the negative input and talk to some owners of these boats. I''d be glad to provide you with some referances. Denr I thought you were going sailing.
P.S. You can''t buy a good Pacific Seacraft,I.P. for the price of a Catalina 36
Denr we know your story, stick to it. A used Sabre 36 two years old 193k a brand new maxed out Catalina 36 132k. There is a lot of crising to be done 60k.THAT is the story...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook