SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008
Tartan 27' owner

CalebD will become famous soon enough
'Barfly' was an iconic Mickey Rourke movie and I am almost blown away that you saw it and liked it SlapDiddy! I think that you have dated yourself a bit by this comment though.
Let me see, I saw this movie about 20 years ago so you are probably in the age group of 30-50. Your writing and manic style of hosting threads here suggests obsessive compulsive disorder which suggests to me that you are younger than me (not sure why). The OCD suggests that you are a management consultant or in a salesman of some kind, perhaps even an IT sailnutter. I am guessing you have an MBA or always wanted to get one.
So how close is the 50 y.o. cat boy hitting close to home? I am not a psychologist or a fortune teller but I bet that I am about half right.
ssw914,
The seal's death was unfortunate but you did not have much choice now, did you? Had you taken it for it's skin and meat like the Esquimos then Greenpiece would not be pissed. Too bad about that but great story and glad your son is on solid ground wanting to get back on board.
Carry on.

Everybody has one:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook