SailNet Community - View Single Post - A new catalina 36?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2001
Senior Nappy Headed Ho

Denr is an unknown quantity at this point
A new catalina 36?

Waternut:
If I read between the lines it is obvious that you have a vested interest in promoting Catalinas when you refer to "your charter fleet". Capitalism is a great thing, however
I don''t believe that you have the objectivity to offer an unbiased opinion about the subject boat that started this string. As you most likely know, a boat is made up of more than its individual parts, it is an integrated system of purchased parts as well as builder-manufactured components. So the point you make about brand names doesn''t hold water, pardon the pun. (The pardon comment was not politically motivated) Your argument about having never spent the whole day or for that matter part of the day aground with my 6-foot keel is as well without substance, my depth sounder works. Acetone does not remove 5200, this is a misstatement and I would be remiss if not making this point to those that might believe your comment. I do enjoy your spirited responses but they have fallen on informed but deft ears (eyes)! Does your tour offer still stand?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook