Yes they are wet cells,
1. On the Christmas List, currently is a Newmar RM 2020
2. Currently am doing this reliable shore power but see above for charger.
3. I need to add this to my routine maintenance lists, I meant too when I read it in Calder's book but forgot (gotta stop drinking rum while reading
4. On the list to be done biannually, Should I change this to quarterly or annually?
5. I do
6. Haven't bought yet, but I check my batteries voltage and water level everytime I get to the boat (weekly give or take)
8. Try my best
9. See #6, part of my going sailing routine.
Thanks again for the response,