SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Smacky...

OK...see for yourself,

Those pictures were taken in the exact same day the 2 videos bellow were filmed..that's why I took those photos.

That day, the 2 small 470's you see here, were sailing along side us...they stayed inside the bay (where the videos are shot), I went outside, where my photos were taken.

If you look carefully in one of them you can see the blue tanker (you see it behind Fred), and you can see I am to the south of it (shore to the North), and in one of them videos, you can see my main in the far on the left corner. This is real, no MDB..

Have a look for yourself..I don't need to tell you what cigar I smoked...

Now...that is not rain..the rain came later...the conditions are exactly what you saw in the videos..15 foot waves, and around 30 to 35 knots..TRUE..measured by MY ST60, not land stuff, or anything like that.

So you have a term of comparison...about what is what...and what 35 knots and 15 feet waves are.

I don't do MDB...I don't photshop myself...I need not...as you say in the US.money talks BS walks....wanna talk??

The tanker, his bow is up as you see.

now..look to port side, what you just see there, that looks like a flat sea, is actually the back side of the wave that passed us...now look at how much of the coast (mountain) it is covering...

What you call rain

More than this and we sink....really

Last edited by Giulietta; 11-21-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook