SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Chall,

That sounds like an awesome BFS to me dude. I'm thinking Giu has a question or two regarding the accuracy of the Beneteau anonemeter. But you have to admire his graphical prowess nonetheless.

I particularly like the part about the "BFS Trance". It's really the way it works isn't it? The desire to push taking over - taking you to the edge of disaster, at which point you spill your booze and come to your senses. And, of course, it always helps to have a sensible first mate. But you gotta push - man - you gotta push!

All in all, quality BFS, dude! You and your Oz mates really do need to go over to the BFS Cup 2008 poll thread and start helping out the "Supersouthies" contingency in the standings. You guys are sailing big - no doubt - but the numbers don't show it.

Finally, I'll have the BFS Shop up and running in a few weeks. We'll get that sticker and burgee to you, mate! Keep throwin' down!

PS - It's always good to have bikini-clad crew. Always.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook