SailNet Community - View Single Post - I have resigned as moderator.
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Hey look peoples....Cam was one of the good guys. Ok so we are diametrically opposed on most things political but when it came to discussing anything to do with sailing he was always free and open with his thoughts. (Hell, that sounds like a bloody eulogy....) Me, I admire him for taking a stand on an issue he believed in.

Anyway, whatever......I don't think this place is about to go belly up , we have these kind of upsets all the time, but if , and I do say IF we are the lifeblood of the place then management does need to listen occasionally and maybe even provide us with a bit of feedback.

Hopefully this will pass, like a fart in the wind, but it does worry me that yesterday I went back onto Cruiser Forum for the first time in over a year.

Look what you have made me go and do Cam....you should be ashamed of yourself....

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” Terry Pratchett
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook