SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Beneteau 423

37K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  ISLANDCHIEF60 
#1 ·
I`m considering ordering a new boat and the 423 is at the top of my list. It seems to have alot of value for the money spent. I`m a little confused as to which keel type to order with it. Long Fin, Medium Bulb, or a Shoal Draft keel. I`ll be circumnavigating with it. Does anyone have a thought on the subject. Thanks

#27 ·
Thanks Jeff for the technical update. That is the kind of information I was looking for. I apologize for my name calling. I was on a 2 cabin 47.3 this weekend and thought it to be a sound boat. However I didn`t have time to look at it as closely as I wanted to. I will consult Beneteau about what you said and get back to you. Thank you for the striaght forward info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.