SailNet Community - View Single Post - Jeanneau Attalia
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
Not sure what to tell you on the shower part. Looking at the JeanneauUSA main site, where an old brochure along with owners manual in french is available for download, does not show a factory installed shower. Nor refrigeration. I would be pretty positive that those boats with, have all been aftermarket fitted with those items. I could also be wrong........

Alex/giuletta, dispite his hate for the french, used to sail an Attalia, maybe he can mention if he remembers if it had a built in shower or refridgeration. Not getting anyone else with an attalia to say if they have or not.

The interior pics etc do look really similar to my arcadia, and for being the size they are, they are roomy! One of the things that attracted us to Amoretto. I have had to redo most of the interior, I think some pics are a few pages back, also the head and aft cabin redo's are on the "hints and tips" area of the JO site. Do watch out for the headliner issue with this era Jeanneau. Sailing mag has a good review of the boat online too, the JO site has a link to it also. I believe Boat US has a review too, I know where one is for the Arcadia, comparing the one for my boat and the sailing one for the attalia, similar issues.

I do feel you will find it to be a good boat for around here if you go this way, if you can figure out the shower and refridgeration issues.

marty