SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Toronto Boat Show- who is going?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Valiente 
#1 ·
IMO, the Toronto Boat Show is the best midwinter boatfix available north of the snowline. Who is going? I wouldn't mind meeting some of my fellow inmates for a beer or four.

#4 ·
I usually go because I edit the club newsletter and it's expected I produce a story with pictures.

I have to admit, however, that the more I prep our boat for offshore work, the less I see that interests me there, which is natural, I suppose, because it's a Great Lakes show. I find that there is more useful gear in "fisherman's catalogues" because frankly, stuff made for Lake Ontario boats isn't always good enough for offshore.

Basically, I go to see the latest radars and other electronics and to pick up bargains on bits and pieces.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.