SailNet Community - View Single Post - Low buck projects- Let's see 'em!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008
Junior Mumbler

Trimmer is on a distinguished road
I had my US 25 home two winters ago for a bottom job and a poormans refit. I can't find one picture. :I did make new windows. New cabin sole, painted the interior etc... None of that was cheap. Ahh but I did find new cabin lighting at the R.V. store real cheap, about $15 each. I was however proud of my mizerliness when it came to the setup. I bought a bunch of 14' 2x8's and built a platform on top of the trailer. Thats where I bolted the Cosco car-port. I was working in my boat with just a sweatshirt in february.I also had two strings of lights up and ofcourse musac.The 2x8's were reused in the summer for a new deck, the carport after I freed it blew across the yard jumped the fence and killed itself.Oh well. BTW the platform was awsome, I was able to sand the entire bottom, keel and all fairly compfortably. I hooked my sander up to a shopvac and didn't even need glasses, just a mask.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"It's nice to be nice to the nice" Frank Burns
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook