SailNet Community - View Single Post - Product Reviews
Thread: Product Reviews
View Single Post
post #73 of Old 01-02-2009
patrickrea

ProMariner 12 charger
Picked it up at Bass Pro Shop at the Vaughn Mills Mall for CDN$130 back in September. Hardwired, Fused Lines, Ignition Protected, Dual Banks, Handles Flooded, AGM and Gel batteries. 3 Stage charger.

A great little charger for those who have lower charging requirements. It took me maybe 5 minutes to install into my battery compartment. I'll take photos when I can see the boat under the snow and the island ferries are running.

I was dragged by the admiral to Vaughn Mills Mall (Just north of Toronto for those who don't know) and I actually wanted to see Bass Pro Shop. Turned out to be a decent little store for basic items. Fenders, docking lines and such and good prices. I also fish (Musky only - gotta love a freshwater fish that can take your hand) and they have some decent lures and pricing. Don't bother looking for sailboat hardware, anything bigger than a bass boat and the staff get the "Deer in the Headlights" look.

Patrick Rea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1978 30' Hughes Northstar 1000
1964 20' Bertram Moppie

Last edited by patrickrea; 01-02-2009 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Typo
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome