SailNet Community - View Single Post - Product Reviews
Thread: Product Reviews
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009

patrickrea is on a distinguished road
ProMariner 12 charger
Picked it up at Bass Pro Shop at the Vaughn Mills Mall for CDN$130 back in September. Hardwired, Fused Lines, Ignition Protected, Dual Banks, Handles Flooded, AGM and Gel batteries. 3 Stage charger.

A great little charger for those who have lower charging requirements. It took me maybe 5 minutes to install into my battery compartment. I'll take photos when I can see the boat under the snow and the island ferries are running.

I was dragged by the admiral to Vaughn Mills Mall (Just north of Toronto for those who don't know) and I actually wanted to see Bass Pro Shop. Turned out to be a decent little store for basic items. Fenders, docking lines and such and good prices. I also fish (Musky only - gotta love a freshwater fish that can take your hand) and they have some decent lures and pricing. Don't bother looking for sailboat hardware, anything bigger than a bass boat and the staff get the "Deer in the Headlights" look.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1978 30' Hughes Northstar 1000
1964 20' Bertram Moppie

Last edited by patrickrea; 01-03-2009 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Typo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook