Thread: Pearson thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009
Learning the HARD way...

eherlihy will become famous soon enough
Post What the ....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorMitch View Post
... The "management" made a (bad) business decision to drop all the email lists and force people to this forum, and then they dropped the manufacturer specific forums. They wanted the server used for the email lists for other uses....

I hadn't realized that the entire Pearson thread was whacked!... It make me want to ...

There was a virtual gold mine of information here for Pearson owners, and prospective owners, like myself.

I specifically patronized SN (the business), and have encouraged others to do so, despite lower prices elsewhere, because; a - they supported the forums, and b - had the items I wanted in stock. Now I feel that some of the value of SN (the business and the site) has been diminished I imagine that Cam's recent experience with a particular manufacturer (begins with "T") may have had something to do with the decision.

This is still a lot of great info and people here in SN. I hope to continue to participate and add value where I can. It's too bad that SN is no longer the manufacturer resource that it once was.

Here is one way we can address this loss; There is a boatload of other good Pearson info out there. I only wish that I knew half of it... For those of you that would like some other sources of Pearson information, here are the ones that I use;
I encourage any others that may have good PEARSON specific resources to post links to them here.

- Ed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105 Certified Instructor - Also certified in Recreational Marine Electrical Systems

Last edited by eherlihy; 01-12-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: removed specific names - I don't want any of you getting inflated egos ;)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook