I had a new main sail made last year by SailCare after l did some research. Although I have a Helms 25, our sailing needs seem to be similar. Here is the purchase list I ended up ordering:
• Maximized area and roach with new style head as discussed.
• 6.5 Oz. highest threads per inch American sail cloth as discussed.
• Loose foot.
• 2 + 2 Style reinforced batten pockets with battens included.
• Helms 25 Blue Official insignia on each side of sail as located on original sail.
• Black 552 numbers on each side of sail as located on original sail.
• Draft stripes. Higher one in proper location when reefed.
• Reef points – Two, one for above 15 kts and one above 25 kts .
• New stitching pattern stronger than triple stitching as discussed.
• Adjustable leech cords and cleats.
• Sewn telltales.
• Sail bag.
• Sail slugs, minimum distance spacing for no wrinkle luff.
• Two year plus warranty.
I hope this helps.
Rehoboth Bay/Indian River, DE
S/Y KJ, Helms 25