Thread: Pearson thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009
Learning the HARD way...

eherlihy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Back on track

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbondy View Post
The rate of use of the Yahoo and Google Pearson e-mail lists is lower than the SN list had been, I'm not sure why. Perhaps folks felt they lost a sense of community? It's too bad. I tried to get them to start checking the SN Gear and Maintenance board since much of what was e-mailed was really not specific to Pearsons, but I haven't seen the familiar names. Oh well.
I don't get it... I would much rather ask a question to a forum, and have it answered, and reference-able for posterity (assuming that it's a good question ). I belong to a motorcycle forum (www.my-mc.com), and a related motorcycle email list. The email list just puts additional gunk in your email inbox. Because of this, I have dropped membership in the email list (unsubscribe) several times.

Getting back to the subject at hand...

Can anyone tell me which Pearson models, if any, feature end grain balsa cored hulls? I read somewhere that the Pearson 53 did... I believe that other Pearson models had balsa core in areas where stiffness was important, but not throughout the hull.

- Ed
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook