SailNet Community - View Single Post - NY Long Island Winter meet up
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009

bljones has a spectacular aura about bljones has a spectacular aura about
wuffles, good on you for respecting your dad, and manning up by backing down. But, hang on here a second. Midterms are not a for a "few weeks" and this shindig is planned for two weeks away, right? and really, we're not talking about going on a three day bender in atlantic city- this is a couple of hours, in town, hanging out. Heck, most of these guys are so old they all need to be home and in bed by nine oclock anyway. And, wuff, i assume your grades are better than average, that you are not in any danger of failing your classes or getting kicked out of school, right? And if you are, in fact, fornicating the canine in a class or two, then that is exactly the reason why you need to get together with these reprobates. Because, although they are sailors, there seems to be a smattering of intelligence and experience scattered amongst this motley crew.
Have another sitdown with Father Wuffles, and wade back into it again, using the points I outlined above. I'd hate to see a guy miss the event he started.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook