SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Oday fix up question

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Hillster 
#1 ·
We are new owners of a 31 Oday. ( 86 model ) I have been able to find most of the things that I need so far but on this one im not even close. In the cabin I have a bunch of bolt holes exposed ( like where the winch is attached ). On some places they are covered by a plastic cover, sure would like to have some for the ones that are missing. I have searched for them by several names ( bolt cover, hole cover, hole cover plastic..... etc ). Can anyone help??

Thanks

Rick & Donna

#4 ·
Sounds like exposed fasteners in the overhead (for winches, cleats, turning blocks etc)

You may be able to find some covers, esp if some areas of the boat already have them.. failing that you can dress things up some by adding polished acorn nuts in the visible areas or by fabricating something yourself.

#5 ·
I've an oday also the plugs for the holes in the hull liner or cabin are like the ones used in electricial work to plug holes in junction boxes. I've yet to find a sorce for them in plastic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.