SailNet Community - View Single Post - How to exchange/trade a condo, apartment, land, real estate FOR A BOAT OR CATAMARAN?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009

Sasha007 is on a distinguished road
Smile How to exchange/trade a condo, apartment, land, real estate FOR A BOAT OR CATAMARAN?

I need an advice...

I am the owner of two 2bedrooms/2bathrooms apartments in Florida, Orlando "Madison of Metrowest" apartment complex & "Bermuda Dunes" apartment complex ($275,000 & $315,000) & lot/land in the prestigious neighborhood of Costa Rica - Cariari (503m2, $135,000). I'm interested in exchanging/trading one or several real estate units for a CATAMARAN or Boat

I'd like to EXCHANGE/TRADE/BARTER one or all of my real estate units (depending on a price and or size of the boat).

I'd love some advice on HOW TO DO IT...Where to advertise it etc?
Has anybody managed to exchange a real estate for a boat or vice-versa?
Is it possible?

I was also interested to find helpful websites where I can look for a boats going into a foreclosure? Does such thing exist?

There lots of stuff about selling or buying boats but very little or none about actually trading it for REAL ESTATE. If somebody had a better luck to find a good website like that, please SHARE the information or experience if you tried to trade your real estate or a boat!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg realestateandboattrade.jpg (52.1 KB, 55 views)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook