SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cockpit table material?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRPollard View Post
Wow. I think I would have just put a quick release on my mainsheet and disconnected it whenever the table was up!

Faster,

I like the StarBoard suggestion. If you're going to use folding leaves, consider adding some kind of support for the leaves other than simply the hinges themselves. Ours does not have anything other than the hinges and it's not enough. I plan to add a pivoting cross brace to the bottom side.

I hate to do this.. really.. But Pollards lay to claim is the lego table.. it does strange things but he owns it... and popular.... it makes a Chucho, a airplane and the titanic and a guest of six can enjoy dining on the titanic..

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook