SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

All Members... Good news coming.

8K views 67 replies 37 participants last post by  mrwuffles 
#1 ·
To All Members of Sailnet:

I am very pleased to announce that you will see considerable changes coming to our site. You will find these changes VERY beneficial for everyone. We anticipate being able to announce many of these changes next week - but we are going to do a lot of things that have never been done before. They will have a very direct benefit to everyone that is passionate about our 'sport'.

We look forward to bringing these things together for you and making the site better than it already is. Again, many of these things have never been done before... to the best of my knowledge, on any site - ever.

Stay tuned.

Brian

#4 ·
Never happen... you'd have to get him sailing to do that... ;)

#12 ·
They've found a way to download a barbecue onto your laptop! Yes sir, we'll all be grilling steaks next week. Now if they could download some beer too...

#20 ·
What's the big announcement, Dock Boy? Blueberry blintz's are back at the IHOP? You tried out the self depilatory kit on your scrotum and now you've got the itch? Or sailnet is going to sponsor the crab races in your boxer shorts? I'm on the edge of my seat here.

#31 ·
I spoke with CD the other day... The new changes are so top secret that he can't even tell himself...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.