SailNet Community - View Single Post - Any Creekmore owners?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009

Scoopy is on a distinguished road
Creekmore 36s

Hello Creekmore John,

I live in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. The name of my boat is "Georgia" -- named after the three men named George who were the original owners of the boat (a partnership). In summer, the boat is docked in Egg Harbor. In winter, the boat is stored in Sturgeon Bay.

Thanks for the photos. The interior layout is quite different. From the picture of "Magic" under sail, I see many similarities but also some differences: tiller steering, hatch on the deck aft of the mast, dorade vents.

I can't see enough detail to tell if you have a centerboard pennant that comes out of the cabin house roof aft of the mast (but forward of the hatch on your boat).

I have been back along the starboard side, aft, below the deck many times and have never seen evidence of a hull number. I will certainly look more carefully the next time I am there. If the numbers were embossed into the hull, it would have been impossible not to have noticed them.

I will look through my collection of photos to see if I can find some that will show you features of "Georgia" that would help us to make comparisons.

I would really like to have the opportunity to exchange more information. We can continue like this, or go at via private e-mail exchanges, or do it by telephone. What would be comfortable for you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Scoopy
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook