I am creekmore johns son, I might be able to help out with a few of those questions.
1) The boat is not a centerboard.
2) It does have split backstays.
3) It does not have a large window where you are talking about, we just have the 8 ports 4 on each side of the cabin.
4) The track for the jib sheet is a brass bar sitting on top of the toe-rail.
5) The cabin top is completely flat fore to aft.
It would be cool to see some pictures of your creekmore, I will try and upload some more to show the interior and exterior. We have hundreds, haha. Keep the questions coming, it's nice to be in contact with another creekmore owner. Thanks again.