SailNet Community - View Single Post - What Happened to Sailnet?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Scupper,

I am still here, as ususal, but last week and this week I have a ton of work on an assignment I am finishing now.

Add to this, the new site thatwe opened last Tuesday, with all it's needs, (Cam is away on vacation), and modifications, and truing to create a data base and an interesting forum, and hence..I am not here that much

BUT I do check daily 3 or 4 times..It's just that the subjects lately don't interst me much, were spoken and talked about 1000 times, and my jesty charcter, sees a little too much "critique" from some guys that don't know me...

I do sincerely hope Sailnet posting quality improves, as this is my home too...I just a have a funnier little babay I need to attend to...'
'
As for the other site, (not mine)...you know..Sufferers....it's dead..not worth it..they don't talk about sailing, just about the same old subject..themselves...all 8 guys, (of which Sully is 5)

So there you have it.

Thanks fopr asking

Alex

Last edited by Giulietta; 03-01-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook