SailNet Community - View Single Post - My experience with Fyly in Greece ...
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004

gmurray is on a distinguished road
My experience with Fyly in Greece ...

Ishunter, I invite you to contact me directly. I''d like the opportunity to convince you that I am nothing more than a satisfied customer. Then, I would like it if you would retract your statement.

The sole reason for me visiting this board after returning from my charter was to help others that might be going through the same uncomfortable and un-nerving experience of self-booking their first charter in Greece. I came to this board looking for experience and opinions from people who had done the same; mostly, what I found were negative opinions - the few positive remarks were always followed by someone, such as yourself, who sought to state their opinion of the post and cast doubt. This does not help people. I wanted to post a message so that the next guy that comes along and searches this board, looking to make himself more comfortable sending large sums of money to the other side of the planet, might find something that is clear and not confusing.

Please, contact me. I''ll send you photos of the trip; I''ll give you my phone number so we can speak.

G
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook