SailNet Community - View Single Post - A Sailors Sunday Meditation
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004
Banned

bwalker42 is an unknown quantity at this point
A Sailors Sunday Meditation

Izabella,
I spent all weekend out on the water. It''s not good to falsely accuse or hate people. As for me I choose to do the Word of God that says "Love your enemies" (what would I do without God Himself reminding me of these things) and "Pray for those that despitefully use and persecute you." since we all are doing the Word of God one way or the other. ie. We are either performing it as a believer, or an unbeliever, for righteousness or unrighteousness.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles, You''ve got to find a way to get over it and move on. Forgiveness is a healing salve that works wonders in all cases. But I have a feeling that you have not been completely honest with God, and yourself. When you can do that, you will find the peace in life that you are looking for. It sounds like God is dealing with you, just submit yourself to him, get in a good Church where He has put you. Go to the Pastor that He has assigned to you and get prayed for.

As for me, I will still chose to forgive and love, even as imperfect as I am.

"The fine line between love and hate is forgiveness."

Quotable quote by Brenda Walker

BTW My poem "Pledge" is being published again this time with the Worlds Greatest Poets.

Fair Weather
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook