SailNet Community - View Single Post - All Members... Good news coming.
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009

JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
To All Members of Sailnet:

I am very pleased to announce that you will see considerable changes coming to our site. You will find these changes VERY beneficial for everyone. We anticipate being able to announce many of these changes next week - but we are going to do a lot of things that have never been done before. They will have a very direct benefit to everyone that is passionate about our 'sport'.

We look forward to bringing these things together for you and making the site better than it already is. Again, many of these things have never been done before... to the best of my knowledge, on any site - ever.

Stay tuned.

Brian
Folks,

I'm very sorry to report that management has quashed CD's proposed "nude sailing" sub-forum. We knew it would be tough convincing them that this sort of "exposure" would "have a very direct benefit to everyone that is passionate about our 'sport'" (they are not as susceptible to marketing hype as we presumed.)

Nor did they view favorably his "All Catalina, All the Time" sub-forum proposal.

I always felt the "Barbecue Channel" concept was a bit weak, and so apparently did they.

So the truth is, we're back at square one. But don't worry, we're busy brainstorming. Trust me when I say CD is a veritable font of ideas. One of them is bound to float.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pacific Seacraft Crealock 31 #62

NEVER CALLS CRUISINGDAD BACK....CAN"T TAKE THE ACCENT
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook