SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

cabinet maker, remodel wanted,cabinets

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Myblueheaven 
#1 ·
Please Note:
I just bought a Jeanneau 51 and am in CA, in need of some one who can make cabinets for a remodel.

I am in California and that should be noted as I only want companies or individule cabinet makers / remodel companies located in Southern Ca to respond! And...the maker of my boat does NOT start with Ferarri so not super high end EXPENSIVE vendors please!

I want to remodel my interior of my sailboat( a 1991 Jeanneau S.O. 51), reconfiguring my Galley and nav station to better suit me. But , as I am finding out, it isn''t like remodeling your home Kithen on land! I am having trouble finding anyone, and reasonable is important, who makes custom cabinets for sailboat remodels. Guess it doesn''t happen much?

But if I can find a reputable business I will need new cabinets to be made and fitted, as well as a countertop( material yet to be determined).

Anyone recommended? Any phone numbers and experiences will be appreciated.

Thanks.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.