SailNet Community - View Single Post - Living aboard - and sex
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009

jkimberly is on a distinguished road
Sob

When my wife and I got our first boat (Wellcraft Starwind 19') 6 years ago we would go out on occasion and "hoist the penents" once out of sight of land (or as close as you can get to it being we sail LI Sound). Eventually we got to the point where she would grab the tiller (which way do I pull/push it to turn right/starboard?) when only a mile or so off shore. Now with the bigger boat (Seafarer 26') we do enjoy this more often. Just not the same with a wheel . . .

Tan lines are a beautiful thing but there aren't many in our house I will admit that my "naked sailing" line in the water is much closer to land than hers is (still). But in the words of Smacky - we do go out for BFS on occasion!

Having raised two boys (who are now out of the house) has prepared us to be rather reserved in our BFS activities and was good practice for quiet, nocturnally moored activities. However, that being said, there's nothing like feeling the wind in your face, the spray on your skin when out there, alone on the sea (sound?) with your First Mate and no one to hear the screamin!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook