1) What are the duties of 'standing watch' and what are you watching for?
2) When pulled in to a quiet inlet and anchored do you still need nighttime watch?
3) Cost wise wouldn't you want to mostly anchor close to a town rather than use a marina?
4) If you anchor and take your dinghy in, where do you leave it and does it cost to leave it?
5) on a swing keel boat, if you hit shallow reef does the keel move up?
6) are you allowed nighttime campfires on the beaches of the smaller islands?
7) what would be the minimum size boat you would use for carib living?
8) do you sleep on deck?
9) for extras what is the #1 must have item? solar? generator? microwave? elec fridge?
10) is Cuba safe?
11) do you prefer a wheel or tiller for carib cruising? Tiller gives more room in cockpit would be my thought.
12) is a dodger a necessity?
13) how long can you stay in the Bahamas as a visitor?
14) is Turks a friendly place to stay?
15) is a cat more expensive to stay at marinas?
16) does a cat have less rocking from the waves?
Thats it for now. Thanks.