SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Final update - BoatUS is handling the insurance and we will pull it into CSR tomorrow courtesy of Vessel Assist. I opted not to mess with the motor as things are manageable at this point (meaning) - no ingress of water less areas we know about. So, tomorrow at 10:30am we will get towed back to the the second home of "HG" at CSR in Ballard from Edmonds.

There was not a full service yard in Edmonds and CSR knows the boat almost as well as I do at this point. Adjusters will be standing by and all of the issues between the pounding the the rigging took (it was all new but we got pounded so hard the chainplates started leaking like crazy - expected when you are constantly dropped a few feet), bottom, keel, motor etc will be addressed and estimated.

Charlie, SD, David, Marty, Smack.. etc thanks much... Tomorrow will be the big day and it will all be descripted on my blog on my sig... After all this is Big Freaking Sails and not Big Frickin Sandbar (as SD noted !)... Thanks again...

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook