SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Damage way less than what I expected - BoatUS may think otherwise.

Considering the 5 hours of being ping ponged .... this is the major extent - rest of pics on sig...See SA for the rant against my handling of everything...

Considering the location, the conditions, the boat damage is way less than I at least expected and we all got home safely with a story to tell...It was what it was... At CSR Marine in Ballard where I am sure it will all be fixed in short order... I did make their "book" after all... End of story - everything is manageable and my crew managed this in the conditions as stated... looks bad - but could of really been way worse...

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook