SailNet Community - View Single Post - Living aboard - and sex
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Time to put on my moderator hat...

We have about reached the point (or long exceeded it) where this thread has crossed over the line of what I find acceptable on this forum. What could have, maybe, possibly, with a lot of imagination, been an argueably beneficial discussion has basically turned into the gutter.

This is Sailnet, not PlayboyNet, and my patience for this thread is gone if the participants cannot find a way to be much more modest and discreet. In fact, it may just dissapear anyways. I am not trying to be a prude or limit your ability to discuss the natural aspects of propogation of species, but try to remember we have women and some children (and even a bashful old dad sitting right here) who cringes when you guys mention some of these things. G or PG only - and with little imagination to get there.

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook