SailNet Community - View Single Post - CREW WANTED FOR AUSTRALIA - ASIA (reply before end march)
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009

JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough
Mr. Wombat,

I wondered the same thing at first, but then I read his other post to the Crew Wanted forum (quoted below) and it did seem to jive okay with this one. Or am I naive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT101 View Post
Hi! English backpacker with sailing experience looking to help crew on a boat to Asia

Please contact me if you need a fun and interesting crew member. Iím a bit of a jack of all trades, mechanical, artistic, can turn my hand to anything.

Crewing Experience: Fiji - New Cal (Oct 07, 14days, 2 crew, 14m monohull) & New Cal - N.Z. (Dec 07, 12 days, 4 crew, 17m catamaran)
Recently sailed 4 days on a cargo ship from N.Z. to OZ, and some shore sailing on small boats in OZ

I would like to go to Bali, bur I am definitely open to alternatives

About me: English, male, 29, Engineer, speak english, german & french, fun, friendly & reliable.

Ready to depart asap

Please contact me (James) at:

roddersf1@yahoo.co.uk or 0421591146

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pacific Seacraft Crealock 31 #62

NEVER CALLS CRUISINGDAD BACK....CAN"T TAKE THE ACCENT
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook