SailNet Community - View Single Post - Earth 4 Energy- Has anyone tried this?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009

Freerider is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbyjody View Post
Ref: The UnSponsored Link: Consumer Reports WebWatch's Weblog: Earth4Energy.com Falls Short of WebWatch Guidelines

Another big indication is the number of domains that promote to the site and including a prominently named "RipOff" that glowing discusses the site that the domain indicates.

My verdict - scam to the highest degree (please do read the link above as well as this one: http://nlcpr.com/Deceptions6.php)....

I read the top link (bottom one didn't work), very interesting, but still no concrete answer. It seems people have had good experiences, and others terrible experiences.

I guess it depends on your outlook going in. I look at everything in life the same way, the answer is neither black nor white, its usually somewhere in the grey area.

It probs takes more work, and cost a little more than advertised, but it may work given some trial and error.

I just don't see why a liveaboard can't build their own solar pannels, for much less than what a standard pannels from ie:Sharp costs.

It'd be interesting hearing from a Sailnet member who's tried it, for some reason i trust people on hear more than from some random site.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook