SailNet Community - View Single Post - Urgent replacement crew - short, fast and sunny ride!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009

JustinCrowther is on a distinguished road
Urgent replacement crew - short, fast and sunny ride!

I just posted a reply on another thread and thought it pertinent to post a specific one. Just lost my crew in Dry Tortugas due to an urgent (non sailing related) medical condition and am back in Key West getting bored.

I'm an experienced racer and wife is over in London unable to take time out from work.

Boat is fully victualed and ready to depart to Fort Lauderdale (stop in Biscayne or Miami maybe).

The boat is a very well equiped and improved Beneteau 440 with 3 cabins and 3 heads. Good chance to get some fun sailing in over the next few days. Will go alone this Thursday if I dont get suitable replies.

I am looking for light harted non seasick types. Can be a couple or even two couples but you will need to be prepared to pull your weight and be light hearted, honest, easy going, fit, posative and love sailing. no druggies or complete alchoholics please. I drink but take my sailing as serious fun.

It looks like we may get a fast spinaker run if things hold out. Drop me swift a message back and we can go from there.

BR

Justin
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook