SailNet Community - View Single Post - Yamaha EF2400iS or Honda EU2000iA?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeenon View Post
k1/nightowl,

Can you PM me the details/price of a reputable place to pick up a Honda EU2000?

Z
I bought mine off ebay from Mayberry (also listed previously) it was for around 690 US (2005). My experience, as I use it for Rving and powering things at home when a major storm comes through. IT will handle more than spec'd load - I get about 12 hrs running a full size fridge, microwave, tv, vcr and lights on a tank of gas. When it gets a huge amp load - it revs up to meet the startup requirements then settles back down. Startup of appliances etc is always the kicker (same goes with invertors etc). It is extremely portable and it does decrease consumption once load settles.

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook