SailNet Community - View Single Post - WiFi - Onboard Internet & Networking Your Boat
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Would that not indicate that he has some connection to the company??? I would think that the person who designed and built the product line would be a part of the company??? Thanks for hunting the lying sack of S*** down...

BTW, I have no financial or corporate relationship with the Ubiquiti products that I endorse, aside from having used them for about six months. Have two more NS2's on order at the moment.

Quote:
I decided to design and build my own system. Well, low and behold, one thing lead to another and i ended up working with several OEM's around the world and locally for mother boards and power supplies. marine ABS housings and component manufacturing and have become a manufacturer, without originally intending to do so. Long story short, the product line is called 802Marine™

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook