SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailnet Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by J36ZT View Post
1) FIX THE SEARCH ENGINE! I know you've got to be loosing business because of it. On more than one occasion, I've given up going through 100+ slow-loading pages and decided to pay the extra $$$ at a different (less liked) web-site...

2) In my opinion, you've got too many adds. When it takes longer to load the page than it does to play a hand of solitaire, it's too long. When I first discovered Sailnet, the top TEN forums were displayed. Now, we only get the top FIVE...and a whole bunch of adds. I understand adds generate money, but enough is enough already.

Thanks,

Skipper, J/36 "Zero Tolerance"
Agreed. Currently working on the search engine.

The ad's are what helps (HELPS) to pay for the site. Not sure we can do a lot there or this thing really will be running in the red.

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook